Your Privacy Is Very Important To Us.
DermWORX provides quality skin care products and a quality customer experience. Learn more here.
- Here are the main ways that DermWORX protects your privacy:
- DermWORX will never sell, distribute or otherwise transfer your information to outside advertisers or marketers
- Your sensitive/credit information is encrypted and sent into a secure payment gateway, Authorize.net
- Your credit card information is not saved on our servers or systems
- You can modify or deactivate your account at any time
- You can unsubscribe to any newsletters or mailing lists you join through us
We may collect information from you:
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, post a comment or review, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter information that includes but is not limited to your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, choose to visit our Site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To communicate with you (The email addresses or mailing addresses you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your sensitive information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- This website has reasonable technical and organizational security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
DermWORX is an Authorize.net verified merchant.
If you choose to engage in discussions and social/community tools:
DermWORX.com may, from time to time, make chat features, product reviews, social sharing or other community tools available to our users. Please remember that any information you disclose in these areas becomes public information for other users to view and for DermWORX.com to use.
Please be considerate and respectful of others while using the community to share your opinion. We reserve the right to delete postings that may be viewed as inappropriate or offensive to others. From time to time, we may use the content you submit or post in public places for advertising promotional purposes, in e-mail newsletters or elsewhere. By using the Site and/or these chat rooms, forums, message boards, news groups, and other community tools, you agree that we may do so. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas, since anyone – not just DermWORX.com – may use publicly posted information.
We may collect non-personal data:
In some cases, we may collect non-personal information. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser being used, the type of computer operating system application software and peripherals used and/or the domain name of the web Site from which the Site was linked. We use this information on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate the Site, enhance the Site and sell and deliver advertising. We may share non-personal information with third parties for advertising, promotional reasons and other purposes.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may link to sites not under our control:
Occasionally, we may include or offer third party links, products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our Site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account and going to the “Account Management" section of the Site.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 6/27/2013